Restore Base–Rocket, Prop 15/3 and e-Card to Quickplay

There are three formats that are currently playable on TCG ONE, but only in career mode. These formats are:

1. Base–Rocket
  2. Prop 15/3
  3. e-Card

Players would love the opportunity to play these formats in Quickplay, where there is a level playing field for both players. Because these formats are already playable on Quickplay with a manual workaround (players can play Base–Rocket or Prop 15/3 by queueing up for Base–Gym and adding a note to their game), it only makes sense to restore them officially, allowing players to more easily enjoy them.

Please bring these three formats into Quickplay mode so they can be enjoyed by more players!

2nd this. I know a ton of players who would like to play Prop 15/3 in quickplay.

1 Like

Yes, please add these to Quickplay!

i think this is a common sense fix, agreed

1 Like

sorry my original message violated terms of the Patriot act. Please add these formats to quickplay, not doing so is unnecessarily restrictive.

@devs please add these formats to Quickplay if possible. Especially Prop/15 which is gaining a lot of popularity in the site.

I just tried playing Prop 15/3 with the Base-Gym filter and ‘Prop 15/3 Format !!’ in description:

• Game 1, opponent is playing Base-Gym with Vending cards, I quit
  • Game 2, opponent is playing Prop 15/3 deck building rules except also with Vending cards (and then curses me out when I say they are not legal, then calls my deck meta boring and quits)

Not a great experience for anyone involved.

I have had similar experiences with Prop 15/3. The format is excellent, but getting dumpstered 75% of games is stifling.

please Prop 15/3 to Quickplay!

I miss e-Card and would love to play Prop 15/3

I want to try prop 15/3 and e-card

Yes please. Access to these formats in quick play is valuable for me. I try to build my decks irl but play testing these cards prior to me ordering them is valuable. Getting ready to play Prop 15 in real life would be a lot easier other than just using base to jungle quickplay

Prop 15/3 Base-Gym would be sick. Have alot of players that would be interested in this becoming reality.

Do this please… :pray:t2: :face_holding_back_tears:

Not sure why these were removed in the first place, would only improve the site if these were added back.

Day one of posting about 15/3 everyday until it is added to quickplay

Super disappointing the Brew City Old School Showdown event got posted months ago and we still never got Prop 15/3 on here to help encourage easy playtesting. We would’ve seen more registrations if people could easily play on TCG ONE, IMO.

1 Like

As someone who is even going to the event I would prefer to playtest in quickplay mode instead of using career mode or going to other discord servers to find other players.

This week, I tried to play Prop 15/3 in quickplay (using Base-Gym filter and description), and a Spanish-speaking player joined (and commented they spoke Spanish, not English). I went to Google Translate to explain to them I was not playing Base-Gym after they played a Vending Series Pokemon, but they quit the game before I could communicate effectively.

The “work-around” is creating a negative user experience for TCGOne players. Please add these formats to QuickPlay!

Day two of posting about 15/3 everyday until it is added to quickplay

1 Like