Pokémod - Main Menu

Retro players! Welcome to Pokémod! Free to play modified formats from Base Set to Skyridge! Coming soon to Quickplay and Career modes on TCGONE.

There’s nothing like a good hit of nostalgia! Join our community and play the classic Wizards era with a twist!

Pokémod has completely overhauled and modernised the original Wizards expansions. The gameplay is full of excitement and creativity, with a fun factor that is totally amped! Hundreds of cards have been modified and many new cards have been added into the expansions for players to explore. Some of the toxic elements from the original cards have been addressed, others have been managed and carefully rebalanced, without removing their meta defining aspects.

Prepare to play these expansions like never before! Pokémod is the ultimate Wizards experience.

View all Pokémod expansions: All Expansions - TCG ONE

View all Pokémod expansions: All Expansions - TCG ONE

Career mode pack contents:-

Pack 1: [Base Set - Jungle - Fossil - Team Rocket - WBSP#0-28 (+61)]

Pack 2: [Base Set 2 - Gym Heroes - Gym Challenge - Best of Game - Vending Machine]

Pack 3: [Neo Genesis - Neo Discovery - Neo Revelation - Neo Destiny - WBSP#29-49]

Pack 4: [Expedition - Aquapolis - Skyridge - WBSP#50-60]

Pack 5: [Imperium - Sequentia]

Pack 6: [Pokémod GB]

Metagame discussion

[Pokémod Meta Focus #1 - G-SPEC Cards]

My good friend and co-pokémod developer @JappaWakka has worked incredibly hard to create a few spin-off sets for Pokémod with MTG style artwork! These sets have duplicate stats of the cards they are based on with amazing artwork, some are cute, some are mean looking, and others are absolutely terrifying (looking at you Gengar :ghost:) Jappa has also created a Pokémod GB style base set, with pixelated Gameboy designs!

Jappa has put together a Forum post talking about his experience creating these amazing expansions. Please follow this link to read more about it - [Pokémod Imperium & Sequentia]

Join the fun in building the Pokémod Fanset expansion, follow the link below to find out more:-

[Pokémod - FANART]

This project was created with the TCGONE community at the forefront of my motivation, and I hope it delivers a great experience for everyone :slight_smile:

Special thanks to @admin @JappaWakka @DKQuagmire @TheAquaPiplup @Itresad @Tapu Lele @Lithogen, @flagrama, @scoot404, @Mt.gufo, @starg09, @aschefield @darkmaster1415, @dakingotu, @Heropon_Riki, @PhanTomato, @Shikaternia, @chacham, @srsrox, DanteCyberMan, Gavin “SoupAndButter” Mackey, Joshua Dunlop, Marika “MrRedButcher” Khammanivong, R.J. “Arvalis” Palmer, Ross “RtRadke” Radke, Sushan Yue and Vince “VincenzoNova” Marcellino.

Kind Regards,

ZF_Goku

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2024 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc. Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans; conforming to the best of our knowledge within fair use standards.

7 Likes

@ZF_Goku this made my day that 2 years later your dream/idea is a reality and the dev teams followed through with it!

1 Like

Hey PhanTomato! Thanks man that means a lot :pray::pray::pray: I hope you enjoy what I’ve done with it :smiley::raised_hands:

1 Like

Mr. G get back to coding!

2 Likes