Pokémod - Neo Destiny

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Any suggestions for mods @DKQuagmire?

@darkmaster1415? @Shikaternia?

Dark Donphan - 70 HP

Dark Espeon - 70 HP and Gouge does 20 damage instead of 10+

Dark Houndoom - 70 HP

Dark Porygon2 - Remove coin flip requirement of the power.

Dark Scizor - Remove coin flip requirement of Threaten.

Light Arcanine - Allow Gentle Flames to do 30 damage to baby pokemon instead of 10.

Light Azumarill - Make Bubble Jump’s effect a choice rather than a coin flip.

Light Togetic - Change gift so that only you may search for a tool card, or make it so you can use it once per turn while it’s active instead of when you play it.

Dark Ariados - Remove coin flip requirement for Poison Bind’s effect.

Dark Magcargo - 70 or 80 HP.

Dark Omastar - 80 HP, and remove the coin flip requirement for Prehistoric Water.

Dark Slowking - 70 HP and remove the coin flip requirement for Cunning.

Light Lanturn - Remove coin flip requirement for Searchlight OR change it so that only you may choose a card.

Chansey - Increase HP to 100.

Dark Exeggutor - Increase HP to 80.

Dark Omanyte - Increase HP to 60.

Dark Quilava - Incinerate does 10 damage OR the top card of the opponent’s deck is discarded regardless of what card it is.

Dark Wigglytuff - Increase HP to 70.

Heracross - Increase HP to 70.

Hitmonlee - Increase HP to 70.

Light Dewgong - Increase Freezing Breath’s damage to 20 OR reduce its energy cost to 1.

Light Golduck - Flipper Stroke only lets you use the effect.

Light Slowbro - Change Fish Out so that only you may use the effect.

Light Venomoth - Change Synchronize so that you only do 10 or 20 damage if both active pokemon have a different number of energy cards attached to them.

Light Wigglytuff - Change Evolution song so only you may use the effect.

Scyther - Change Sharp Sickle’s energy requirement to 1-2 grass energy out of 3, and retreat cost to 0.

Togepi - Change Spike Ball Tackle energy requirement to 1.

Dark Octillery - Change HP to 70.

Girafarig - Increase HP to 70.

Gligar - Change HP to 60 or 70.

Growlithe - given that it’s now like the modified base set growlithe, but with less HP, consider giving this one different attacks.

Hitmonchan - Change Supersonic Jab Energy requirement to 1-2 fighting energy out of 3, or change it so that resistance is not applied for the attack.

Ledyba - Change it so that swift only requires 1 grass energy, similar to the Gym Staryu.

Light Sunflora - Increase Solarbeam damage to 50.

Machop - Increase HP to 50.

Mareep - Change headbutt energy requirement to 2, and damage to 20.

Phanpy - Change damage from 10+ to 20.

Pineco - Change HP to 50.

Psyduck - Remove tails coin flip effect. Change flipper splash requirement to 1 colorless energy.

Venonat - Change energy requirement to 1 grass energy or damage to 20.

Shining Celebi - Increase HP to 60 and Miracle leaf damage to 20.

Shining Mewtwo - Remove energy discard requirement for Psyburst.

Shining Noctowl - Increase HP to 70.

2 Likes

@ZF_Goku @Shikaternia i posted some ideas for trainer cards in this neo revelation post you might want to look at.

Pokémod - Neo Revelation

1 Like

Yep I got that message, really interesting ideas. I’m sure i’ll come up with something. If you have any more ideas please get in touch DK :slight_smile:

JappaWakka is going to start implementing this format to Quickplay! Woop Woop!

Thanks for the great suggestions Shikaternia, I’ll take them into consideration :slight_smile:

@DKQuagmire I’ve been meaning to say how much I love your Display Picture haha!

1 Like

Thanks. XD at first I was using Dragonite, because its one of my favourite decks to use in gen 1. But then i thought i’d use the Pokemon of whom I share the most similar name to. Plus its my avatar image on Pokebeach (Sort of. i use a google search pokemon anime image for my pokebeach account).
So yeah, i just took the image of Quagsire from neo genesis, from Bulbapedia. saved it to my computer and cropped the image so i just had the picture frame, and uploaded that as my avatar.
I also call all my in game quagsire’s Quagmire, or something along the lines of the Family Guy Character.

1 Like

haha! amazing :smile: :laughing:

Have you thought about maybe making a trainer card that could search light pokemon (maybe light/holy ball,Ash’s Kindness, or Nurse Joy’s Inspiration) and maybe a stadium card to support them.

1 Like

Very good ideas. Ill put these ideas into motion tomorrow and make a few cards to match what you are lookibg for. Cheers Inti :slight_smile:

I do feel adding trainer cards to the Neo sets is the way to go. Apart from the really necessary modifications to Cleffa/ Sneasel etc etc the power balence sits well with the Gen 1 sets now thanks to the mods made to the Gen 1 cards.

1 Like

I’ve got all of the original trainers from the Neo sets but lots are now completely irrelivant because of the new cards added to the Gen1 sets. I’ll use the space well. :slight_smile:

Added #100 Defender and #101 PlusPower with new rulings for Metal and Darkness pokes

Added #97 Vermillion City.