Base-Skyridge format

I believe there should be a custom base set to skyridge format added to the site, Japanese exclusive cards included. Been throwing around ideas and I believe the format would be quite fun with a 15-trainer and 3 of each card limit (prop 15/3). Anyone else think a format of such might be fun?

Nekkhi

1 Like

I like this concept. I like prop 15 and that era of the tcg is just kinda meh so this modification of the format I feel could bring fun new ways to use those cards

2 Likes

I like it but I think the prop 15/3 like idea is unnecessary

2 Likes

Base-skyridge should absolutely be a selectable format. It’s honestly kind of a weird exclusion currently

2 Likes

I think the 15/3 limitation keeps balance and variety and will make the game more fun, but even without that restriction, it would definitely be fun, especially with how base-neo is.

1 Like

That would be so awesome, especially with the japanese-only VS series and promos. Lot of interesting new energy, stadium, and TM cards. Would be nice to see Fan Club Porygon in it too since there is a lot of energy coloring meta present in VS, Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge. Makes fossils a lot more competitive too. I think 15/3 should be an extra add-on option and isn’t entirely necessary to find new metas.

1 Like