v66 Update: HeartGold & SoulSilver Series! HGSS, 2011, Pre-EX and 2012 Formats!
I am happy to announce that today marks one of the biggest updates TCG ONE has ever released! The entire HeartGold & SoulSilver Series along with four respective formats are now available for QuickPlay!
This release is an outcome of countless number of platform & engine improvements happened over the last 2 years. I will continue to invest more into the core aspects of the TCG ONE platform to keep it the #1 fan-made Pokemon TCG platform in the universe.
We are confident about the stability of HGSS Series as countless of rigorous testing and development cycles have been performed to provide you the best possible gameplay experience.
Four new formats now available in QuickPlay:
- HGSS Block (HGSS–COL): HeartGold & SoulSilver Series Block Format
- Worlds 2011 (HGSS–BLW): Worlds 2011 Format: HeartGold & SoulSilver – Black & White
- Pre-EX 2012 (HGSS–NVI): Fan favourite HGSS block format that ends just before Pokemon EX were introduced
- Worlds 2012 (HGSS–DEX): Worlds 2012 Format: HeartGold SoulSilver – Dark Explorers
Expansions of HeartGold & SoulSilver Series:
- HeartGold & SoulSilver (+ Promos)
- Call of Legends
- Chat Channels (basic): Game results now have their own chat channel, it can be switched via top of chat panel.
- Auto determined coin flip source will be shown in the log in brackets in addition to flip animation e.g. “Coin flip [Fluff]: HEADS”.
- New retry button at login if server is full.
- Action buttons not disappearing on game end (incl. surrender) should now be fixed
- Score board calculations should now be more stable
- Error with the achievement check routine should be fixed
- ROSELIA_42 Reactive Aroma enhanced implementation
- HARIYAMA_44 Brick Smash attack cost
- DEOXYS_EX_93 Form Change target
- Special conditions will be applied under SRC_RULE to not cause interaction issues with blocking effects e.g. Safeguard
- fix: Fighting Fury Belt will not cause KO for a heavily injured pokemon on scoop up
- Jumpluff AQP Fluff will not block swift-like damage
- Rescue Scarf & Rescue Energy fixed
- All Fossil discard actions will now run MoveCard routine instead of Knockout, which fixes some interactions
- Legend Box (UD) shuffling order fixed
- Errors in Helix Fossil, Dome Fossil, Vileplume LA, Gengar TM should be fixed
- Change Rare Candy Unleashed to copy from Sandstorm version
- Gengar Triumhant Catastrophe should now be fixed. This implementation is more modern with higher interaction coverage.
- Tyranitar GX LOT Lost Out implementation was also altered to match with Catastrophe.
- Bellsprout Triumphant Inviting Scent target fixed.
- Dome Fossil’s Rock Reaction & Helix Fossil’s Aqua Reaction will not trigger by attachment through attacks or abilities now.
- Vileplume LA Energy Reaction will not throw error anymore.
- Weezing RR Damage Breakdown will not apply confusion when there is no damage applied
- Weezing RR Camouflage Gas will kick in as last effect in the stack, which will fix Expert Belt interaction.
- HO_OH_HGSS01 (HGSS Promos): Corrected HP
- LATIOS_HGSS11 (HGSS Promos): Luster Float will work on both turns
- PORYGON2_HGSS23 (HGSS Promos): Shortcut will work only for own Porygon
- Fix & update all remaining GEN4 Baby Evolution powers.
- PIDGEOTTO_47 (Triumphant): reimplemented Twister
- ELECTRODE_93 (Triumphant): Energymite will still knock out the user when cancelled by Power Spray
- RESEARCH_RECORD_84 (Call of Legends): will not reveal cards in deck
- METANG_33 (Unleashed): Energy Crane cannot be used without effect now
- KAKUNA_32 (Unleashed): Poison Sting energy cost fixed
- TORKOAL_25 (Unleashed): Hot Snort fixed
- NINETALES_20 (Unleashed): Heat Acceleration will now attach at least one energy
- OCTILLERY_6 (Unleashed): Switch Cannon damage fixed
- Delcatty RS reimplemented for Energy Call attachment ordering
- Pokemon Park (POP2) fixed
- Jynx UNM Ominous Posture engine error fixed
- Karate Belt (Unified Minds 201): Should no longer cause a NPE when attached.
- Shiftry (Amazing Volt Tackle 3): Should stop causing engine errors when the affected supporter is played.
- Staraptor (Stormfront 27): Protect Wing should reduce all damage done by the opponent’s stage 2 active Pokémon’s attacks.
- Many thanks to our developers, testers, community members and patrons for their support in realizing HGSS Series
- Contributors of HGSS Series: starg09, Lithogen, vandergus, ufodynasty, flagrama, wertercatt, Tegull
- Prop 15/3 Format
- Legacy Format
- No Banlist Expanded