This update adds the Champion’s Path expansion.
v49.1 and v49.2 Patch Notes
– SWSH Promos 42-54 and 63-65 added.
– Add new Togepi Cleffa Igglybuff GX and Jirachi GX alternate arts
– Fix Stantler UF32 showing the same list twice (Credit @lithogen)
– Fix Scoop Up interactions with Item cards that become Pokémon cards while in play
– Fix Baby Rule causing issues with attack energy requirements when it blocks an attack from happening
– Fix FireRed LeafGreen in the deck importer (Credit @starg09)
v49.3 Patch Notes
– Fix Alcremie VMAX, Electrode GX, and Electrode ex looking for only Colorless energy instead of any energy attached
v49.4 Patch Notes
– Bug reports by Patrons will now be marked as priority
– Rearrange Card effects should now auto resolve arranging remaining cards if you only care to rearrange some of them
Feature Bug Fixes
– Patreon rewards should be awarded when they are supposed to
– Deck import should now recognize special set numbers that have alpha characters (XY10, 77a, etc)
– Lobby chat properly handles HTML special characters
– Aquapolis Darkness and Metal energy are now banned from the 2004 format due to having incorrect effects for the time period.
– Hatterene V SWSH55
– Morpeko V SWSH56 (Reprint)
– Grimmsnarl V SWSH57 (Reprint)
– Cursed Shovel is clearer in how it works. It’ll show both players the discarded cards, and now happens after a knockout instead of before.
– Pokemon Trader (Base Set) has been improved
– Venomoth (Fossil)
Card Bug Fixes
– Fixed Galarian Sirfetch’d V (SWSH Promo) Resolute Spear causing Special Energy to lose their types
– Fixed Pichu (HeartGold SoulSilver) Playground attack not being usable with a full bench
– Fixed Holon’s Electrode (Delta Species) being attached as an energy not counting as being “Played from hand”
– Fixed Metagross ex (Hidden Legends) Extra Comet Punch not increasing it’s damage the next turn
– Fixed Kabuto (Sandstorm) Exoskeleton ability reducing Swift damage
– Fixed Venomoth (Fossil) changing all Pokémon types instead of only its own