Hello TCG One community!
I’d like to announce that we’ve successfully implemented and tested the Darkness Ablaze set for Standard and Expanded formats.
Also thanks to @scoot404 for handling updates to the carddb portion of the set!
Last but not least, thank you to our Patrons for their continued support!
Another thing to mention is that we’ve created a new format called Standard (20-21) for the 2020-2021 Season which includes the post rotation changes.
The current Standard format will be renamed to Standard (19-20) for the 2019-2020 Season!
The Expanded format will also include the Darkness Ablaze set!
We'll be monitoring the set's release closely to remedy any bugs that may appear in the upcoming weeks so please report any issues using the in-game reporting button.
Good luck have fun everybody!
Notes on previous releases from v46.0 and onwards:
- v46.0 - DX-on, EX_ALL Formats and HL-on Bugfixes
- v46.1 - EX Set Fixes, New UI Theme, Memory Leak Fixes
- v46.2 - Re-update UI to dark mode
- v46.3 - General Bugfixes
- v46.4 - [Hotfix] Fix Ditto Prism Star and Wallys Training
- v46.5 - Fix Shiny Vault Evolutions + General Bug Fixes
- v46.6 - Huge Bugfixes
- v46.7 - Hotfix for Crashes
- v46.8 - Lots of Bugfixes + Fixing Shiny Vault Bans
- v46.9 - SUM_ALL Format + Fix Special Conditions when Benching + Update Sets in Formats
- v46.10 - General Fixes
- v46.11 - General Fixes
- v46.12 - General fixes and fixes to the fixes
- v46.13 - General bugfixes
- v46.14 - Scan Restructuring
- v46.15 - Hotfix for Inventory Tab Crash
- v46.16 - Fix Inventory Crash + Display HP upon Hover
- v46.17 - Fix for Damage Counter UI Flickering
- v46.18 - Fix Crash for Double Dragon Energy