Hello TCGOne community,
I’m happy to announce that after extensive development and testing, EX sets are now available to play!
- Newly added sets: Deoxys, Emerald, Unseen Forces, Delta Species, Legend Maker, Holon Phantoms
- Gen3 Deoxys and Emerald are added to the RS-on format
- Created a new format called HL-on (2006 - Hidden Legends up to Holon Phantoms)
- Team Rocket Returns Packs added to Career Mode
- Pokemon Center Base Set has been added to Rocket-on (highly requested for)
Patreon supporters for their continued support!
Thanks to the following Gen3 set testers! With their assistance, we were able to identify and fix hundreds of bugs and crashes which allows for a faster release and better experience for players!
@JanJanKiq aka Tegull
Special thanks to the developers that helped with writing code for the EX sets! I greatly appreciate the time and effort that they have put into helping develop this set
Shoutout to @scoot404 for providing and updating high quality scans for the EX sets!
Also I’d like to recognize @Itresad for their work on implementing the Deoxys and Emerald!
Patch Notes for Other Sets
Click on a series to view changes!
Sword and Shield series changes
- Galarian Stunfisk (Rebel Clash) fixed Snap Trap ability to allow it’s user to select the Energy to discard rather than the opponent. (credit: @Mt.gufo)
- Fixed Octolock (Sword & Shield), should remain, and be removed in the intended way. (credit: @starg09)
- Pyukumuku (Unbroken Bonds) and Team Galactic’s Wager (Diamond & Pearl - Base Set) now use Rock-Paper-Scissors instead of a coinflip. (credit: @starg09)
- Mallow & Lana (Cosmic Eclipse) and Switch Raft (Dragon Majesty) should now heal after the switch, not being blocked by active-can’t-heal effects (Like Moongeist Beam) (credit: @starg09)
- Fixed priority of cards with “Take x extra Prizes” effects: Should now give all prizes to the player before the opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.
- Made some cards attack effects be targeted as such (so they can be prevented by abilities/attacks doing so) (credit: @starg09)
- Some Pokémon now check being active before being able to use their Poké-Body/Ability. (credit: @starg09)
- Kartana-GX (Crimson Invasion) should now be able to be shuffled back into the deck if it’s your last Pokémon in Play. (credit: @starg09)
- Burning Scarf’s effect is now a Trainer effect instead of an Ability effect (credit: flagrama)
Sun and Moon series changes
- Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX (Sun & Moon Promos) Pale Moon GX shouldn’t affect Pokémon that are ignoring effects from attacks. (credit: @Mt.gufo)
- Fixed multiple cards checking for “Evolution Pokémon” (See: UPR Rampardos), should now affect/detect the proper ones (used to find Evolved Pokémon instead) (credit: @starg09)
- Fixed a number of cards that were reducing damage after applying Weakness and Resistance, when they were meant to reduce it before W/R. (just a few, most do reduce after but these were exceptions) (credit: @starg09)
- Various bug fixes to Pokémon moves in Cosmic Eclipse (credit: flagrama)
- Improve information Cosmic Eclipse card effects display in the game log (credit: flagrama)
- Fix Rosa not working if you knockout an opponent’s Pokémon mid-turn (credit: flagrama)
- Fix crash on Porygon-Z GX (Sun & Moon Promos) when using Troubleshooting ability *(credit: @starg09 *
EX Era set changes
- Attacks/Poké-Powers/Poké-Bodies refering to “Basic Pokémon” (See: LM Tangela) should now properly target the intended Pokémon in play (unevolved ones). Doesn’t affect any card post-DP, which do check for “a basic Pokémon card on top of the Pokémon in play checked”. (credit: @starg09)
As always, if there are more bugs that we have missed, please report them on the forums using the red flag button in-game!