v29 Update: Forbidden Light and EX Team Rocket Returns!
- Forbidden Light is now available for Quickplay!
- EX Team Rocket Returns is now available for Quickplay in RS-on (04-05) and Unlimited formats!
- Once again, many thanks to @itresad for implementing them!
- Desktop notifications was implemented: Players will now be automatically notified on game start. The ugly game start sound was removed.
- Integrated bug reporting with Forum: Bug reports will now be automatically posted to relevant category and this will allow community members to kick in and provide feedback. This will help players to get faster response and improve readability. Developers will also get mentioned by each bug report via the new @developers role. Older open bug reports will be later moved to forum.
- Screen reader improvements: Selections from hidden card pools (such as prizes) will also have img alt text as Hidden Card 1, 2, and so on, which will improve screen reader support for the visually impaired.
- Glaceon-GX (UPR) Freezing Gale was fixed.
- Xurkitree-GX attack won’t cause errors anymore.
- Captivating Poké Puff (STS 99) won’t trigger coming into play abilities anymore.
- Sabrina’s Kadabra (G2 58) Life Drain will be blocked by agility-like effects.
- Luxray (UPR 48) Intimidating Fang will be applied before W&R.
- Hoopa (STS 51) Hyperspace Punch corrected targeting.
- Gladion (CIN 95) will correctly shuffle itself to prizes.
- Dialga GX (UPR 100) Timeless GX will correctly allow playing supporters and energies in the next turn.
- Genesect-EX (PLB 97) correctly classified as Team Plasma.
- Tapu Cure GX will now correctly count as GX attack.
- Corrected card types of Unit Energy (UPR) and Escape Board (UPR) rare editions
After around 2.5 years, TCG ONE finally caught up with the most recent set again! Many thanks to our Patreon supporters for providing us the infrastructure fees to keep making this! You can find more info at https://www.patreon.com/tcgone if you’d like to support us.
- Patreon Supporters: Rival Gary, DKQuagmire, dj, ArsenalNackt, Tapu Lele, ifranckie, Shayne S, R. Maxim and Gatr
- itresad for the awesome coding skills and dedication to implement FLI and TRR!
- Tapu Lele for providing scans.
- DKQuagmire for being a supporter and his participation in community discussions.
- And to whom I may not have mentioned for playing games, reporting bugs and participating in discussions.
Thank you all and stay tuned!