Crimson Invasion is now available for Quickplay in Standard and Expanded formats!
Mew-EX was also added to Standard.
This was the first time in TCG ONE’s history to feature card implementation contributions from the community. Congratulations and thanks to @Itresad for implementing Crimson Invasion! Also thanks to @TheUltimateAbsol for preparing the scans of the past several sets! We need you Developers! Please head to Card Implementation Guide to learn more on how to contribute and don’t forget to join our #dev room.
- Updated Burn condition on Standard and Expanded with the Sun & Moon ruling. Older formats remain unaffected.
- Corrected Boldore (EPO) Power Gem damage.
- Fixed some Nidoran F and M evolution lines.
- Fixed a case when a starting hand with Talonflame (STS) and only one basic would prevent basic pokemon to be benched during game setup phase.
- Added a guard against looping ability cases.
- Corrected Incineroar (SLG) Profane Punch damage.
- Fixed Sneasel (BUS) Hone Claws attack.
PS: Ultra Prism is being tested at the moment and will be available with the next update. We will also add a new pack featuring EX Dragon and EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua sets to Career in v27, so hodl your coins!