Pokémod - Neo Genesis

Updated #19

Steelix has 110HP again, I will be creating reprints of Defender and Plus Power within the Neo Sets. Metal Pokes will be excluded from being able to use Defender and Darkness Pokes will be excluded from using Plus Power.

I’ve just back from work, and I was going to suggest this. I think metal pokemon should be able to hold defender, but only if there is no Metal energy attached to them. As soon as you attach a Metal energy to that pokemon, defender will lose its effect. It should also be immediately discarded.

Likewise with dark pokemon/ (pokemon with dark in its name). I think they should be able to hold Plus power, but only if there is no darkness energy attached to them. as soon as you attach a darkness energy to that pokemon, pluspower will lose its effect. It should also be immediately discarded.

1 Like

Hey Bro, I understand why you have suggested this but both metal and darkness Pokes benefit more from the use of their [M] and [D] energies than using Defender Plus Power. If they had the option of both but only using one or the other it would still give them the upper hand over other deck types. I think the safest thing to do is as I’ve previously stated. Metal pokes will be excluded from using defender and darkness pokes excluded from using pluspower. . . If it needs changing after testing so be it.

what about pokemon with “Dark” in its name. like Dark Weezing and Dark Gengar? can they still hold darkness energy and plus power, or will they also be excluded from holding plus power.

They can but they will receive the damage penelty for each [D] energy attached

@DKQuagmire please join the discord. Be great to have your voice heard on the pokemod channel

Added #118 Donphan :slight_smile: