Pokémod Format Discussion & Development

Hello everyone!

If you’re unfamiliar with the Pokémod format please visit the [Pokémod - Main Menu] and take a look. I’ve completed the Gen1 sets and should have the Neo and Ecard expansion uploaded in the near future.

I’d love to open a discussion about this format and to hear what you think of its potential for TCG ONE. I know you all hold great knowledge on the Classic formats and to have your input would be amazing.

Currently there are lots of spaces to add more Trainer cards to the Neo expansions so if you have any Trainer/ Supporter recommendations that you’d like to see in the format please let me know.

Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend,

Best

ZF

1 Like

I’m loving your work so far. any word on if it will be implemented into an alternative career mode?
and if any cards/ combos become too broken will there be patches to the cards to help balance them out.

The last message from admin was that he was working out the best way to put the cards onto the system. And yes, I will be around to alter cards during the Beta/ Testing period where needs be once these cards are implemented. :slight_smile:

will there be custom booster packs to build our decks from, or will it be quickplay only for now.
obviously quickplay would be best for testing purposes, but after that it should be fair game.

1 Like

I believe it will be Quickplay during testing… Then once implemented to Career the Packs would be available for each expansion. I think thats what admin meant but I could be mistaken.

Hello,

My plan is to first allow contributions to the card codebase then make necessary arrangements in the code to support pokemod cards in quickplay under a separate format (to not confuse people). I won’t be implementing them but most of the changes here can be realized by simple changes to the existing cards. I’ll share details on the contributions soon enough.

Best

3 Likes

Sounds perfect! Thanks Admin :slight_smile: