Import Decks

does anyone know how to import decks? it would be very useful to be able to import decks.

In the quickplay tab you can select the “Import deck” button between the create deck and random deck buttons. In your career inventory you can select the “Import deck” button between create career deck and mass dissolve.

Hello. What I would like to know is how do I do it because it is strange the way having to import letter by letter I want to know how to import a complete deck at once, how do I import from PTCGO?

This is a bit different. We don’t currently have a method to import directly from PTCGO. Not a bad feature idea though.

What is needed to implement this feature? Can you post an example ptcgo deck format so I can think of the next steps?

Example deck list from PTCGO:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX UNM 125
* 3 Salandit DRM 13
* 4 Salazzle UNB 31
* 1 Mew UNB 76
* 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95
* 1 Salandit UNM 98
* 2 Unown LOT 91
* 4 Psyduck TEU 26

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
* 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Will CEC 208
* 4 Professor Oak's Setup CEC 201
* 4 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 2 Pal Pad SSH 172
* 1 Fisherman CES 130
* 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

##Energy - 12

* 1 Recycle Energy UNM 212
* 11 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

One of the bigger issues I forsee is reprints from different formats being in these lists, which isn’t an issue here, but some people like using HG/SS cards due to their appearances for example. AFAIK the tcgone simulator has no way to handle this at the moment?

Thanks for posting this example. I’ll think of making the import tool compatible with this format.

Regarding using reprints in decks, there is no support but we are planning to do this via switching the in-game card database to the external carddb module. There are some other issues we are dealing with at the moment, but this is definitely something being planned.

Has this been implemented yet? Would be a very good feature… Also, I’m new to TCG One, how do you import decks if you cannot import from PTCGO?