How to beat baby pokemon in rocket on

Ive been trying to play rocket on for a while now, however I get uber tilted trying to beat baby pokemon. Many of my opponents are running 8-10 of them in their decks and it often degrades the game to whether I can hit heads or not. I have tried to run things like dark muk and The rockets training gym to keep their non attacker in the active but it often doesn’t matter.

It feels like agro is just not viable since any player can hide behind babies as they set up for little to no cost.

What are some good strategies to punish players that jam their deck full of babies?

There is broken ground gym. When it is in play basic and baby pokemon pay 1 more energy to retreat. Cards like dark golbat and dark crobat can put dmg counters on baby pokemon which can’t stop that dmg. If most of their babies have poke powers you can use pichu which can spread damage to all pokemon with poke powers. Any sort of decks that can spread damage are quite good against baby pokemon. You can also use cards like dark dugtrio or forretress to prevent your opponent from retreating into babies because of their poke powers. Best of luck!