[BR] Inteleon V (RCL 180). graph lost

Inteleon V (RCL 180). graph lost

------------------Begin Game Log------------------
The game is about to start
Type: QuickPlay
Format: Expanded
Battle begins between wansunwu and LittleB1ack!
Coin flip result: HEADS
wansunwu will start
Game setup complete
Between turns
Turn 1 begins
wansunwu drew 1 card
wansunwu played Pokémon Communication.
Put [Inteleon VMAX (RCL 50)] to deck
wansunwu has shuffled deck.
Got [Jirachi (TEU 99)] from deck
Put Jirachi onto bench.
wansunwu played Switch.
Jirachi is now active
Jirachi has used Stellar Wish
Put [Aqua Patch (GRI 161)] to Hand
Jirachi is now asleep
Viridian Forest is now in play.
Used Viridian Forest effect
[W] Energy was discarded
Put [[W] Energy] to Hand
Attached a [W] Energy to Inteleon V
DEBUG: Inteleon V's Current_Energy_Cards: [[W] Energy]
wansunwu played Aqua Patch.
Attached a [W] Energy to Inteleon V
DEBUG: Inteleon V's Current_Energy_Cards: [[W] Energy, [W] Energy]
Between turns
Asleep coin flip result: TAILS
Jirachi is still asleep
Turn 2 begins
LittleB1ack drew 1 card
[LittleB1ack]: 稍等你那个前面不显示了
[LittleB1ack]: 我报个bug
[wansunwu]: 啊咧

What does “graph” mean in this bug report? Could you post a picture of a TCGONE screen with “graph” circled? Or could you describe the bug report in Chinese (Mandarin?) if you are not sure how to describe it in English? Then we can try translating it ourselves. That still may not work, since some Pokémon words or phrases don’t translate well, but we can still try.

sorry about the misunderstanding, since I was still in that game and couldn’t let my opponent wait too long. Now I’m out of that game and unable to post a screen of that.

I’m talking about when my opponent put Inteleon V (RCL 180) on his bench, the illustration of this card was not displayed correctly, instead, it shows a damaged sign in the top left corner, I can still click on this card to see its information, but no card pic.

That should not be hard to test. Thanks!

I asked for a picture because I thought you may have been talking about a place like the deck or the discard pile or prize cards. Those places don’t translate well when Google Translate is used, so I thought if it was one of those places, you could open a new game, take a picture (or screenshot) of your screen, and edit the picture with a circle around the area affected by the bug. Now I understand the problem better. Again, thank you for clarifying.

Image working fine

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.