Pokémod - WBSP // Best of Game

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Wizards ★ Promo’s

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Best of Game

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

I’m still waiting for some of these cards, Like Eevee for example, to be released in the normal standard career. the First pikachu card is pretty cool. But admin never added Sabrina’s ESP which let you re-flip your coins for Sabrina’s pokemon, so it might be hard to implement.

1 Like

Hey DK! Great to hear from you. I’m glad you like the cards, have you had the chance to look through the other sets? Admin is currently working out the best way to put the cards onto the system. :slight_smile:

Arcanine - 80 HP.

Mewtwo 12 - 70HP, and remove coin flip effect for Energy Control.

Cool Porygon - 60HP and reduce Texture Magic cost to 2 energy.

Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos - 80 HP.

Flying Pikachu - 50 HP.

Togepi - 40 HP.

Smeargle - 50 or 60 HP.

Scizor - 80 HP.

Misdreavus - 60 HP.

Celebi - 60 HP or 0 retreat cost.

@DKQuagmire Southern Islands and Best of Game have arrived in the Pokémod Format! :slight_smile: I’ve left the Southern Islands cards as they are because I think they will make for some good Quests/ Achievements in Career mode. For example " Win 100 games only attacking with a Pokémon from the Southern Islands" etc etc . . .

@darkmaster1415 Celebrate the Arrival of Dark Ivysaur and the very mean Dark Venusaur! :smiley:

1 Like

Now if only Admin could implement the Southern Islands cards into the normal Career mode, as well as this pokemod.

2 Likes

Thanks to @Itresad all Reverse Holo cards have been updated with outlined Text. Huge appreciation for you help.