Pokémod - Neo Revelation

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

2 Likes

I have the page for neo revelation open on poke-player and I can’t see any changes at all.
thought there might be some text changes to Parasect or other cards from this set I use all the time but nope.

1 Like

Hey man, yeah there isn’t many changes to the Neo sets as they are a kind of middle ground where power balence is concerned. I need to change Mag cargo.

If you have any suggestions for mods for this set let me know but I’m quite happy with how it is.

Most of the mods have been made to Gen 1 and the Ecard series. In Gen 1 I raised the power. In Neo I’ve tweaked it very slightly. In Ecard I’ve lowered the power.

#1 #2 #8 #34 & #36 are the only modified cards in this set. There’s room for Trainers to be added in all the Neo sets.

More ball cards? however there where cards in the e-card series with Apricorn in their name, so i don’t know how that would work.
But there needs to be a Kurt trainer card. and maybe Eusine card.
trainers could include items from the game like Sacred Ash as a g-spec card that puts a basic Pokemon from the discard pile on the bench, (with out any extra things like damage counters) and the herbal healing items from the goldenrod underground shop that taste bitter and make the Pokemon hate you.
Muscle band could be a card that when attached to a pokemon gives you plus 10 damage, but as its a tool card no other items can be attached to it.
Berserk gene would be funny. confuse your self but you dish out more damage. like a better Imakuni. or a dark primeape for other pokemon.
Leftovers could be a held item that restores 10 hp between turns. though if that’s too powerful. have it only work if the Pokemon uses an attack

Whirl Islands and Tin Tower need their own stadium cards. Forest Shrine and Dragons den maybe?
Maybe a Red Scale card, that can be a card used to help out “Shining Pokemon”

2 Likes

Great Stuff DK, I’ll get working on these ideas soon.

1 Like

The herb items also remind me of this card from EX Hidden Legends. Life Herb from ex Hidden Legends

1 Like

I did have a version of that card and removed it. I’ll have another think because I do like the idea. It would have to be nerfed though because there are already allot of healing options and I don’t want decks to become invincible

1 Like

Blissey - Damage Counters may be removes from any pokemon using the Softboiled Power.

Delibird - 70 HP

Jumpluff - 80 HP

Aerodactyl - 70 HP, remove tails effect of Fly and reduce damage to 20.

Celebi (Non-Holo Version) - 60 or 70 HP.

Skarmory - 70 or 80 HP

Sneasel - Add tails effect for Swipe: discard all trainer cards attached to 1 of your opponent’s pokemon.

Sudowoodo - 70 HP

Jynx - 70 HP

Octillery - Reduce Octazooka energy cost to 3 energy (and possible damage to 30).

Seaking - Rising Lunge does 20 damage instead of 10+

Stantler - 70 HP, Terrorize affects any defending pokemon, increase Overhead Toss damage to 40.

Aipon - 50 HP, 1 energy required for Tail Punch.

Chinchou - 20 damage instead of 10+ for Positive Ion.

Farfetch’d - 60 or 70 HP.

Murkrow - 60 HP

Quagmire - 80 HP

Remoraid - Sharpshooting does 10 damage if tails.

Smoochum - Remove coin flip requirement for Psykiss.

Snubbull - Remove coin flip requirement for Raging Headbutt.

Shining Gyarados - Remove Tails effect of Outrage.

Shining Magikarp - Allow option to attach to 1 of your magikarp or shining magikarp using Dragon Bond.

For a stadium card, you might have one where both players pay 1 less colorless energy to use attacks (Dragon’s Den) and one where pokemon can’t be switched out by card effects (Whirl Islands).

Giggedy Giggedy goo!! Heh heh alright! :grin:

1 Like

Cards Added: High Pressure System #61 - Heavy Pressure System #63 - Low Pressure System #64

:slight_smile: @DKQuagmire @darkmaster1415 @Shikaternia @Ruse @PhanTomato Pretty cool eh? :sunglasses:

1 Like

looking pretty good. just like the cards in dragon ex (i think the cards are from). though i only remember high and low pressure system. heavy pressure system is new to me.

1 Like

Thats because it is new :slight_smile: I’ve already used the artwork from the original card “Magnetic Storm” for anot her card in the Ecard expansions