Pokémod - Neo Discovery

No, you can’t ever swap bench places directly, if any Unown pokemon are already taking up any of your original 5 bench places Playing Alph Litograph will not change this. To use the extra spaces once you play Alph Litograph, you would have to play other Unown pokemon from your hand to fill the extra spots now available.

1 Like

Ah I see. So I might have to hold the stadium in my hand until just the right moment, and then play it, to get the most out of it.

1 Like

the only way to change the arrangement of your bench would be the same way it’s always been. Switch your active with 1 of your benched Unown, play Alph Litograph, Retreat Unown to extra space.

1 Like

Yeah exactly! It’s a tactical card for sure :slight_smile: I can see the Fossil Relic Hunter playing a role in this too.

1 Like

@DKQuagmire I have revisited Alph Litograph again because I still felt it wasn’t clear enough. I now believe I’ve got the wording just right and there shouldn’t be anymore confusion about the card rule. :slight_smile: Let me know what you think.

1 Like