Pokémod - Neo Discovery

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

1 Like

I say for stadiums have buried fossil and underground lake (both from skybridge) to help support fossil decks. Thoughts on having the Mystery plate cards included?

Hey darkmaster, yeah both of those cards will be included in the Skyridge expansion when I release it. Shouldn’t be too long now.

1 Like

I saw your reply on the fossil egg not being implemented due to Aerodacty (which I didn’t think you where going to make Base-Ecard modded?). Maybe Holon Scientist, Holon Mentor,and Cessation Crystal. Can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

Do you plan on fixing Scizor’s second attack description?:open_mouth:

It’s supposed to be 20 plus 20 more damage for each heads, not 20 damage times the number of heads.

I noticed the Igglybuff’s Pokemon power is now on a coin flip. that means if your a Feraligatr player and the opponent is playing Dark Vileplume, Igglybuff will only turn off Dark Vileplume’s pokemon power 50% of the time.
I guess this makes Dark Vileplume a little bit better now, whereas right now, gaze can turn off the Powers without a coin flip, meaning the Dark Vileplume player might not even want to evolve up straight away. even if they have a Pokemon Breeder and the Dark Vileplume in hand.

To be fair iv’e lost my fair share of games to Igglybuff. playing my Donphan/ Vileplume deck against Feraligatr. i drop dark vileplume and be like “HA! NOW YOU CAN’T PLAY YOUR TRAINER CARDS!” opponent casually drops down Igglybuff. and i’m like “WTF! now i’ve basically just trainer locked myself, and opponent can use as many trainer cards as they like. thats GG”

Igglybuff really needed this nerf.

1 Like

I’m glad you agree :slight_smile: I wasn’t hesitant to nerf Iggly, also another reason I’ve nerfed Cleffa and Iggly to coin flips is because of JU Wigglytuff would be able to abuse them like no other deck. Which in my opinion would damage the competitive nature i’m looking for in this format.

Have you seen the addition of Crystal Beach to the Fossil expansion? I think that is a really good option for players to have to help a little against the decks that can run DCE.

Forretress - Spikes works during either player’s turn rather than just your opponent’s.

Hitmontop - 70 HP

Smeargle - 60 HP

Ursarin - 100 HP, remove tails part of the coin flip effect for Headpress.

Yanma - 70 HP, Colorless energy requirement instead of grass for swift (or 1 grass 2 colorless)

Espeon (Non-Holo Version) - No retreat cost

Corsola - 60 or 70 HP.

Xatu - 80 HP, and remove coin flip requirement for Energy Cycle.

Dunspare - 50 HP, consider adding Strike and Run attack from the Sandstorm version).

Kabuto - 60 HP

Larvitar - 50 HP

Omanyte - 60 HP

Sentret - No Retreat Cost

Wooper - Slime does 10 damage.

Ruin Wall - Allow the Unown to be added to your hand or your bench.

This isn’t related to the set, but I have some ideas for a G-Spec Cards.

• Tool - If the pokemon this card is attached to is affected by an opponent’s attack or power that involves a coin flip, you may have 1 of those coin flips treated as if it were tails.

• Tool - If your pokemon uses an attack that would damage itself or prevent it from using that attack afterwards, you may discard this card and stop that part of the effect from working.

Added: Burned Tower #72 - Amulet Coin #73 - Alph Litograph #75

@DKQuagmire Like? :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

burned tower sounds like fun. amulet coin sounds like a reprint of lucky helmet and alph lithograth is just like skyfield stadium for Unown cards. although having their pokemon powers being negated kind of sucks. If Tyranitar from neo discovery is using trample, it likes to have an Unown D sat on the bench to protect all the bench cleffa and other babies. If Unown D is in one of these extra spots, that could be bad news for the deck.
otherwise good job.

1 Like

Either I’ve got it wrong or you’be misunderstood the card text. The Unown pokes on the extra spots still protect your pokemon. The only thing they don’t do is contribute to your Active pokemon attacks get it? Just a Wiggly prevention.

so a Tyranitar’s trample will still do zero damage to your own pokes with unown D on the bench then? if so that’s fine. was worried for a second there. as for wigglytuff, yeah we don’t need her to get any stronger. maybe the card needs to be re-worded a bit, to clear up this confusion. for example effects of attacks, that effect either players bench pokemon. or something along those lines.

1 Like

Ok Bro I’ll have a think about the wording. In any case I’m really excited about this stadium. I can see Unown wars on the horizon… example: if your opponent discards your Alph litograph with their own… your extra Unown pokes are shuffled into your deck and they can place there’s down XD should be hella fun game play.

1 Like

@DKQuagmire here is the new wording I’ll be using for Alph Litograph. Much clearer yes?

Each player is allocated 2 additional spaces on his or her Bench for Unown Pokemon (Any Unown pokemon that occupy these extra spaces on either players Bench have no effect and pay no contribution towards their own Active Pokemon’s attacks) Whenever this card is discarded or replaced by another Stadium card, any Unown Pokemon that currently occupy the extra spaces on either player’s Bench are shuffled back into their own deck.

Alternate ending:

Whenever this card is discarded or replaced by another Stadium card, any Unown Pokemon that currently occupy the extra spaces on either player’s Bench that this card provided, are shuffled back into their own deck

Updated Alph Litograph #75

Let me know what you think @DKQuagmire :slight_smile: I think it’s making much more sense now :sunglasses:

1 Like

so by contribution, it basically means that any of the unown cards in the extra space don’t add to anything, to the Pokemon in the active position but can still use their own pokemon powers.
I guess thats what I was getting confused over, since Unown D’s effect is a pokemon power on cards like Tyranitar that effect the bench, whereas, wigglytuff 's do the wave is just an attack name, and has no effect on bench pokemon other than to add damage.

would alph lithograth also be effected by Dark Hypno’s Bench maniplulation attack as well? i would think you would only flip coins for the first 5 bench pokemon and not the 2 unown slots.

Yes the Unown pokemon in the extra spaces simply don’t contribute to your own Active Pokemon’s attacks.

This is important to contain JU Wiggly and NG Sneasel.

Everything else goes man so Tyranitar still gets the unown D protection and If you attack with Dark hypno’s Bench manipulation you would flip coins for your opponent’s extra Unown Pokes if they had any placed down

1 Like

its a risk and reward strategy that opens up the use of Unown pokemon for lots of decks. Things will get interesting for sure :wink:

1 Like

Oops, the card number is wrong, i’ll update that now.

What happens if I already have 5 pokemon on my bench including 4 unown, and theres no stadium card already in play. But then I play Alph Lithograth. Can I choose to place 2 of my unowns on the bench, on these extra bench spaces, or am I allowed to drop 2 more basic Pokemon from my hand on to the bench?