Pokémod - Jungle

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

3 Likes

I love the new trainer cards. and wow, ace specs or shall we say G-specs are in the mod. i like it.
also i like how you implemented in level ball by saying Pokemon with less than 50 hp, because pretty much everything in gen 1 has 90 or less hp (except the stage 2’s and Chansey)

Pokemon Pool party I love. Its basically tropical beach!

1 Like

I new you’d like the G-SPEC cards. Yeah I took inspiration from ACE-SPEC Cards in B&W, but I’ve tried to create enough cards to compliment lots of strategy’s/ play styles.

Pokemon Pool Party is the best! :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunny:

Typo on the Evee Brother’s Wager Evee should be spelled Eevee unless you could not fit on that card otherwise its a nit pick.

1 Like

Here are some ideas for modifying the Jungle Cards.

• Clefable - increase Metronome requirement to 2.

• Electrode - No retreat cost, Chain lightning does not affect your pokemon, chain lightning requirement to either 2 lightning energy, or 1 lightning energy and 2 colorless energy.

• Flareon - Change flamethrower energy requirement to 3 fire energy, and quick attack damage to 20+ (10 more if heads).

• Jolteon - Pin missile paralyzes if 0/1 heads, and quick attack damage to 20+ (10 more if heads).

• Nidoqueen - Reduce mega punch requirement to 3 energy.

• Scyther - Reduce HP to 60.

• Vaporeon - Reduce quick attack energy cost to 1, increase HP to 90.

• Victreebel - No coin flip requirement for Acid.

• Vileplume - No coin flip requirement for Heal, Petal dance only confuses if 2 or 3 heads.

• Wigglytuff - Reduce HP to 70.

• Fearow - Reduce Drill peck and Agility energy requirements by 1.

• Gloom - Foul Odor only confuses the defending pokemon.

• Marowak - Call for friend can add any pokemon to your hand. Increase HP to 80.

• Nidorina - No coin flip requirement for Supersonic.

• Parasect - Increase HP to 80, reduce slash requirement to 2 colorless energy.

• Primeape - Remove Tantrum effect.

• Rapidash - reduce agility requirement to 2 energy.

• Rhydon - increase HP to 110, increase Ram damage to 60.

• Seaking - Increase Horn attack to 20 damage, increase Waterfall to 50 damage for 3 energy.

• Tauros - Increase HP to 70.

• Bellsprout - Increase HP to 50.

• Oddish - Sprout can add any basic grass pokemon.

• Rhyhorn - Change Horn Attack requirement to 2 fighting energy. Reduce retreat cost to 2.

• Level Ball - change to basic pokemon or pokemon with 60 HP or less.

• Master Ball - 3 basic OR 2 pokemon.

• Scramble Switch - Consider changing to a supporter card.

1 Like

Thanks for Pointing that out, I’ll see if the exrra ‘e’ fits XD

thanks again for taking the time to make these suggestions, I do like the idea of making Clefable’s Metronome attack [C][C].

I would also consider making Victreebel stronger than it previous evolution, Weepinbell, that can also do 30 damage.
while I like the new mod to its Acid attack, to make it do the same as Weepinbell’s razor leaf, it still feels weak in my opinion. if its attack had an extra effect then its attack damage could stay the same.
maybe if you use it, your next acid attack would do 10 more damage. Acid lowers defence in the video games so this would make sense.

2 Likes

What about simply making Victreebel’s Acid attack deal 40 Damage for [G][G] - You have to think about the Rocket’s Energy GL as those energies really boost pokes too. That was the Original reasoning behind making the Attack 30 Damage for [G][C] because a player could use Rocket’s Energy GL and it makes Victreebel decks more tech friendly to counter its weakness.

2 grass for 40 sounds good. it would be busted on a basic pokemon, and maybe over the top for a stage 1, but a stage 2 i can get on board with it. i’m just thinking of how cards like dewgong and gyarados can do 50 for 3 energy here.

and yes i have had a look at GL energy and can see how it might be effected. the only thing i can see this being an issue is in a mirror match, since grass type decks rely on special conditions a lot of the time.
but if the energy cost is 2 grass, then you need to attach the GL energy as a 3rd energy to get any use out of it. but the damage output would make up for it.
but its your cards man. if you feel that 40 would be too strong then keep it as it is.

1 Like

This project is for all of the TCG ONE community bro! I’ll have a think, maybe it would make the deck more fun to actually make Weepinbell’s attack [G][C] aswell so the Tech of Rocket’s Energy GL is a big focus for the deck. hmm…

1 Like

There are some great suggestions here, to see how many players agree with these, we can create polls or everyone can simply reply the entire post inline. Anyways, great suggestions!

3 Likes

I’m uploading the newly modified Bellsprout, Weepinbel and Victreebel now! Thanks @DKQuagmire and @Shikaternia for your very helpful contributions :slight_smile:

Just noticed that Victreebel’s HP is now 90. not sure if that was already edited to 90, or edited today. but I guess that would make up for having a 30 attack for 2 energy, which can use the rocket energy.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just raised it’s HP to 90. Bellsprout’s first attack is now [C] and weepinbel’s Razor leaf is [G][C] :slight_smile:

1 Like

It also helps that both cards are right next to each other so I can see them side by side.
#48/ #49

1 Like

Updated #1 & #17 Clefable’s Metronome attack to [C][C]