Pokémod - Fossil

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Pokémon-Powers blocked from functioning with Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

1 Like

More HP for the weak pokemon like Kabutops. yey! still i doubt the hp change will make it any more playable, but who knows. I can see Lost energy being the staple of Wigglytuff decks.

and I love Lost expedition! its puzzle of time but its cards from your deck! Now that’s power!
combine Lost Expedition with the Jungle Pidgeots new pokemon power and you can easily search out the 2nd Lost Expedition.

1 Like

Wiggly deck’s will definitely opt for Lost Energy, maybe 2 copies would be enough. Yeah we’ll have to see how pokemon like Kabutops get on, I can see Hitmonlee and JU Pinsir doing well. Pinsir is going to pair really well with BS Venusaur. He’ll do a better job than Scyther in that deck.

Lost expedition is one of my favourite cards added, I think it provides enough for people to opt for alternate strategies and try something new. Like you say, pairing it with JU Pidgeot will be powerful! I intentionally kept base Pidgey bad to make it a hurdle for people playing Pidgeot to get over.

Added Crystal Beach #70/62

Dragonite - Consider giving it a different power, such as Pull Up, Bust In, Or Max Wind.

If you use Pull Up, I would change it so that you can add either 2 basic pokemon or 1 evolved pokemon.

If you keep Step In, you could make it so that you can attach energy cards on the original pokemon to Dragonite when you switch it in.

https://www.serebii.net/card/furiousfists/074.shtml
https://www.serebii.net/card/roaringskies/051.shtml
https://www.serebii.net/card/evolutions/072.shtml

Kabutops - Change Absorb energy requirement to 2 colorless and 2 fighting energy.

Magneton - Change Selfdestruct energy requirement to 2 colorless and 2 lightning energy.

Raichu - Add a 1 lightning energy attack that lets you attach a lightning energy to 1 of your pokemon from your discard pile.

Zapdos - You make it competitive with the other Zapdos, consider giving it another attack or power. For instance, you could give it an attack that lets you do 10 or 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s pokemon.

Arbok - 70 HP

Golem - Change Avalanche energy requirement to 2 colorless and 2 fighting energy.

Graveler - Change Rock Throw damage to 50 OR make the energy requirement 2 colorless and 1 fighting energy.

Kingler - 70 HP.

Omastar - Given the Cloyster is a stage 1 evolution with the same HP and same Spike Cannon attack, perhaps allow 3 coin flips for spike cannon and increase the energy requirement to 3 water energy.

Weezing - Remove coin flip requirement for Smog.

Ekans - given that rocket Grimer doesn’t need a coin flip for poison gas and has 10 more HP, we should remove the coin flip requirement for Spit Poison.

Kabuto - 50 HP

Omanyte - 60 HP

Slowpole - Remove coin flip requirement for Spacing Out.

Zubat - Remove coinflip requirement for Supersonic OR reduce the energy cost to 1 energy.

I’ve just updated Lost world #69

I like the lost world stadiums new effect, but sadly it makes all the “Blaine” Archetype decks that run Cinnebar city gym redundant, as they’ll just want to run this stadium card over Cinnebar city gym.

although the cinnebar city gym takes away the water weakness of the basics like blaine’s charmander and blaines growlithe.

1 Like

Blaine decks would still run Cinnebar City Gym over Lost world IMO anyway. Because if they faced a Evo Grass deck with Fire Weakness, Lost world would take that Weakness away too! For this reason Cinnebar City Gym is still a Bonus for all Blaine Decks :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh yeah. forgot about that. yeah that works for me.

1 Like

I do think the wording on Lost world could be better actually, I’ll re-word it later :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DKQuagmire - Bro, check out the Team Rocket Expansion when you get time, it’s now totally awesome :smiley:

Updated FO69 Lost World

1 Like