Pokémod - FANART

Uploaded my art from the discord to save me having to scroll through all that text again, to find it.
(Though I probably could just post them again.)
Sorry if the images are a bit big. I wasn’t expect them to be so big!

Marill
Marill%20Drawing

Natu
Natu%20drawing

Please bare in mind that these were drawn when I was like 10 years old.
I have other old pokemon pictures, which could be used, like these but they where never coloured.

1 Like

Throwing this boy into the mix
Eggditto

1 Like

Great job! Love the artwork @Kavross :slight_smile:

@Kavross Great job mate. i’m still struggling to even get a template.

DK I’ll send over Natu soon and hopefully Jappa has the blanks ready soon.

Removed the rarity symbol from Bulbasaur and Alakazam. Also, Cleffa as an example for Baby Pokémon
Pokemod_FanSet_002Pokemod_FanSet_005Pokemod_FanSet_001

Thank you very much Goku :smiley:

Cleffa is flip, if heads draw 5 cards

I am curious is there a website similar to Yugioh Card Maker but for Pokemon Cards or does it have to look homemade looking?

Do you have any photo editing software like Photoshop etc?

Yup I do but I figured I asked incase someone does not have that or something similar to it.

@JappaWakka please could you amend the attack description of your Cleffa to “flip a coin. If heads shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 5 cards.” The card number will need changing to #7 too

Mewtwo%20Promo%20(Mecha)

Thoughts on this? Note I am very new to adobe illustrator lol.

2 Likes

Love it!! #007 will be the card number ? :slight_smile:

Retreat Cost needs to be [C][C]

Fixed it Mewtwo%20Promo%20(Mecha)

1 Like

Hey man, this looks really good, i’ll add it to the Fan Art expansion :slight_smile: Sorry I haven’t got back to you sooner, I’ve been away.

1 Like

image image image image

Um i have some of my own art but didn’t make it into cards. Do i have to do this? If so how?

I cant art but i can card. this is a custom card format right?
Azumarill (Water)
Ability: Huge power: Twice per game, you can activate this ability. the next attack done by this pokemon, put double the damage counters on the defending pokemon than you would usually.
2C 1W Aqua jet - 90