Pokémod - Expedition

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Poké-Powers blocked from functioning with
Pokémon-ex

Gold Pokémod Tab = Original card
Silver Pokémod Tab = Modified card
Bronze Pokémod Tab = New card
Green Pokémod Tab = pkmd format exclusive
Blue Pokémod Tab = pkmd-ex format exclusive
Red Pokémod Tab = Trainers, Energy cards or Poké-Powers blocked from functioning with
Pokémon-ex

Pokémon and its trademarks are ©1995-2019 Nintendo, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. English and Japanese card images appearing in Pokémod are the property of The Pokémon Company International, Inc.
Pokémod is a fan made non-profit experience. It is not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi. Pokémod is purely a celebration of the Wizards era of PTCG, created by really big Pokémon fans!

[Pokémod - Main Menu]

2 Likes

Master key sounds like a fun new card to try out. Reminds me a lot like maintenance mixed with Gladion, but going into the deck instead of the prizes. also there are odds that if you play multiple copies of this card, you can draw into another master key, and the cycle can go on infinitely. though the odds of this happening are like 0.1% or even lower. Not sure where this item ties into the games though. i can only think of maybe the lift key in the team rocket hideout.
Pokemon collector (the card i requested a while ago) is great to see again, and i see that pokegear has now become random receiver.
Ultra Ball could be a good card. but when playing in this format its not usually a good idea to be discarding cards unless your deck has some sort of strategy with the discard pile, or you have a good hand. If there was a card with a poke-power that can draw more cards or search for stuff, then i’ll be more than happy to dump my starting hand. if you have useless cards in the mid to late game, then ultra ball becomes much better. (like having pokemon collector, but you have a full bench. dump it)
VS Seeker is a must, seeing as how this whole format relies heavily on using supporter cards pretty much every single turn.
Dark patch might be hard to use, seeing as basic dark energy doesn’t exist, but cards like Tyranitar would appreciate it, for quickly powering up a second one, once your first one goes down.
But would anyone want to play Tyranitar with that battle frontier stadium card around?

1 Like

Hey bro, yeah Master Key is more of a novelty card for times when you want to build a fun deck, you know? Ultra ball should see allot of play in Big Basic/ Stage 1 decks with low retreat costs thanks to the nerf to BS Computer Search (that you suggested, thanks again for that, pretty much boosted the entire format with that 1 change). But yeah, many will use Pokemon Collector :slight_smile: It’s a great card. Dark Patch was made because I felt sorry for giving allot of dark pokes Fighting weakness. I felt the boost mid to late game would be a welcome addition for the dark pokes. We do have more surprises to come in Aquapolis and Skyridge so watch out! :smiley:

@ZF_Goku in before aquapolis has aqua patch :wink:
and Skyridge has Skyfield stadium. LOL

1 Like

@DKQuagmire join the Discord bro! there’s a Pokemod channel there too :slight_smile: https://discordapp.com/channels/342318082288517120/342318082288517120

I like the idea of collector which is basically a better version of Fan Club, Vs Seeker, PokeGear, and the stadiums.

1 Like

I like the new trainer cards. :grinning:

Cloyster - Reduce Lick energy cost to 1 energy, Auto Fire energy cost to 2 water energy and 1 colorless energy.

Dugtrio - No retreat cost or 80 HP.

Fearow - Change Supersonic Flight Damage to 60 or remove the coin flip requirement.

Kingler - Change Giant Claw energy requirement to 2 water and 2 colorless.

Magby - 0 retreat cost and remove Energy Catch coin flip requirement.

Mew - 0 retreat cost or 60 HP. Change Super Psywave cost to 1 psychic energy.

Mewtwo - Remove coin flip requirement for Hypnosis.

Pichu - 0 retreat cost.

Poliwrath - Remove Plunge power coin flip requirement.

Raichu - Remove coin flip requirement for Plasma.

Rapidash - 80 HP

Skarmory - 70 HP, remove coin flip requirement for Air Cutter and reduce to 40 damage.

Pidgeot - Change Sharp Beak damage to 40 or 50, no effect.

Chansey - Remove coin flip requirement for Bind Wound.

Electabuzz - 70 HP.

Hitmonlee - 70 HP.

Jynx - 70 HP, reduce Ice Punch cost to 1 water, reduce Powder snow cost to 1 water and 1 colorless.

Kadabra - Change Energy Recall cost to 2 energy.

Magmar - 70HP

Wartortle - Remove effect for Giant Wave.

Bulbasuar - remove coin flip requirement for Poison Seed.

Charmander - remove coin flip requirement for Searing Flame.

Corsola - 70 HP.

Goldeen - no retreat cost.

Quilfish - 70 HP.

Rattata - 40 HP or no retreat cost.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed the Ultra Ball typo… facepalm. I’ll sort it out tonight.

1 Like

Updated #159 & #174 Metal Energies